Terms of purchase
General terms and conditions
The General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of Peak Sport and Healt Kft., Registered office: 1037 Budapest Szépvölgyi út 39.; company registration number: Cg: 01 09 899736; tax number: 14344097-2-41; hu) +36-30/815 2483, and Peak Sport and Health Kft. https://www.peak-sport.hu/ contains the rights and obligations of the Customer (Buyer, you) using the electronic commerce services provided by.
1. Service provider details:
Name of the service provider: Peak Sport and Health Kft. The registered office of the service provider (and also the place of complaint handling by post): 1037 Budapest Szépvölgyi út 39. Contact details of the service provider, regularly used e-mail address for contacting customers: firstname.lastname@example.org company registration number: Cg: 01 09 899736 Tax number: 14344097-2-41 Name of the authority registering in the register: Fővárosi Törvényszék Cégbírósága Telephone number: + 36-30 815 2483 Language of the contract: Hungarian Name, address, e-mail address of the hosting provider: Petend Kft, 1037 Budapest Szépvölgyi út 39, email@example.com
2. Permits, certificates:
- TEÁOR 4791.08 Internet mail order retailing
- Commercial activity registration number: 12905 (Budapest Capital District III, Óbuda-Békásmegyer Mayor's Office)
3. Customer service, complaint handling place
Peak Sport and Health Kft. Also operates a customer service to meet the needs of its customers, which can be accessed as follows:
Address: H-1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 39.
Reception hours: Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 4 pm
Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
By post: H-1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 39.
Telephone customer service + 36-30-815-2483 (during opening hours)
In an electronic way:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service provides the following services:
- order processing
- organizing and monitoring the delivery of products (delivery in Budapest and the countryside from Monday to Friday)
- provision of information
- Handling complaints
- sending newsletters
The prices on our site are gross consumer prices. You are free to browse the website without registration. Orders can be placed in our online store only electronically, at https://www.peak-sport.hu/ Web address. We are unable to accept orders placed by phone, fax or letter.
If you have a problem with your electronic order, you can contact Customer Service for assistance.
You can collect the distributed products by clicking on the "Add to cart" button next to the product. You can view the contents of your cart by clicking on "Cart Contents" above the menu on the right. Here you can also monitor the type, quantity and price of the product. You can change the quantity of products you want to buy by rewriting the number of items by clicking on "Update". If you want to order several types of products, you can do so by clicking the "Back to products" button. You can start ordering products by clicking on the "Finish" icon. You will then need to provide shipping, billing and payment details.
Please always provide accurate information, as this will be the basis for the invoice and we will send the courier to the address provided during delivery.
You can then enter the shipping address if it differs from the information on the invoice. Here you can also select the method of receipt. You can also request home delivery, in which case you must pay the cash on delivery to the courier.
In both cases, you can use a credit card and pay in cash.
If you would like to provide us with additional information, you can write it in the "Opinion about the order" section.
By clicking the "Next" button, you can select the payment method, which is as follows:
-Transfer before delivery by bank transfer to the bank account of Shopsport Kft., Based on an advance payment request.
-SimplePay online bank card payment Online bank card payment is possible directed to the SimplePay portal operated by OTP Mobil Kft.
If everything is OK, click the "Order" button.
5. Terms of delivery and payment
Personal collection: You have the opportunity to pick up the ordered products in person at our customer service in Budapest or by a person designated by you. In this case, it is necessary to make an appointment with our staff after placing the order, so that the ordered goods are in stock upon receipt. Our agent will notify you by e-mail or telephone about the possible date of receipt of the ordered product!
Home delivery: Home delivery is a separate service that is not directly related to the products. You order the delivery as a separate service. This will appear as a separate item on the invoice associated with the order. Home delivery in Hungary is available from Monday to Friday, on working days.
The ordered products (if available in stock) will be delivered within 2 working days at the latest. If the ordered product is not in stock, we will notify you by phone and replace it with another possible product - if it is also suitable for you - or we will inform you of the expected delivery time of the ordered product.
The ordered products are delivered by PDS courier service. If you have chosen the cash on delivery payment method, the package must be paid to the courier upon receipt, in cash or by credit card.
Our delivery fees: from 0 to 20,000 HUF 1,290 18,001 - ∞ free of charge
Our delivery charges apply to the entire territory of Hungary.
The purchase price is always the consumer price indicated next to the ordered goods, which includes VAT.
In the case of large goods, the shipping cost may be higher, which our colleagues will inform you in advance.
The buyer must undertake to accept the delivered product and certify it with a signature. IMPORTANT! Before receipt, always check in the presence of the courier whether the packaging of the consignment is damaged, indented, the package is unopened. If you notice a problem, notify the supplier immediately, who will prepare a report. Minutes will be required during complaint handling.
If you do not receive the product at the time indicated in advance, we will try to deliver it on the next working day.
6. Invoicing, payment methods
In all cases, the invoice is issued by the operator of peak-sport.hu, Peak Sport and Health Kft., Which includes the purchase price of the product and the delivery costs. You can choose from the following payment methods when ordering.
-Transfer before delivery by bank transfer to the bank account of Anything-Sport Kft., Based on an advance payment request.
-SimplePay online bank card payment Online bank card payment is possible directed to the SimplePay portal operated by OTP Mobil Kft.
7. Right of withdrawal
7.1 Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and 45/2014 on the detailed rules for consumer-business contracts. (II.26.) Of the Government, the Consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons and return the ordered product within 14 days from the receipt of the ordered product. In the absence of this information, the Consumer is entitled to exercise his right of withdrawal after 1 year. If the Service Provider provides the information after the expiration of 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or the conclusion of the contract, but within 12 months, the withdrawal period is 14 days from the communication of this information.
7.2 The Consumer may exercise his right of withdrawal with a clear statement to that effect, or in accordance with 45/2014. (II.26.) By means of the model declaration specified in Annex 2 to the Government Decree.
7.3 The period open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal expires 14 days from the day on which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier designated by the Consumer takes over the product.
7.4 The consumer may also exercise his right of withdrawal between the date of conclusion of the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
7.5 The cost of returning the product must be borne by the consumer, the company has not borne this cost.
7.6 In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer shall not be liable for any costs other than the cost of returning the product.
7.7 The consumer does not have the right of withdrawal in the case of a non-prefabricated product which has been produced on the consumer's instructions or at his express request, or in the case of a product which is clearly personalized to the consumer.
7.8 The consumer may also not exercise his right of withdrawal
a. in the case of a contract for the provision of a service, after performance of the service as a whole, where the business has commenced performance with the consumer's express prior consent and the consumer has acknowledged that he loses his right of termination after performance of the service as a whole;
b. in respect of a product or service the price or charge of which cannot be influenced by the financial market undertaking, is subject to possible fluctuations during the period open for the exercise of the right of withdrawal;
c. in respect of a perishable or short-lived product;
d. in the case of a sealed product which, for reasons of health or hygiene, cannot be returned after opening after delivery;
e. in respect of a product which, by its nature, is inseparably mixed with another product after transfer;
f. in the case of an alcoholic beverage the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the undertaking and the price of which was agreed by the parties when the contract of sale was concluded, but which is not performed until the thirtieth day after its conclusion; g. in the case of a business contract where the business visits the consumer at the express request of the consumer for urgent repair or maintenance work;
h. for the sale and purchase of sealed audio or video recordings and copies of computer software, if the consumer has opened the packaging after delivery;
i. in respect of newspapers, periodicals and periodicals, other than subscription contracts;
j. in the case of contracts awarded by public auction;
k. in the case of a contract for the provision of accommodation, transport, car rental, catering or leisure services, with the exception of a residential service, if a performance date or time limit specified in the contract has been set;
l. in the case of digital content provided on non-tangible media, where the business has commenced performance with the consumer's express prior consent and the consumer has stated at the same time that he loses his right of withdrawal after the commencement of performance.
7.9 The Service Provider shall refund the amount paid to the Consumer, including the delivery fee, immediately after the return of the product and / or the receipt of the withdrawal statement in accordance with the above legislation, but no later than within 14 days of becoming aware of the withdrawal.
7.10 When refunding, we will use the same payment method as the original payment method, unless the Consumer expressly consents to the use of another payment method; there is no additional cost to the Consumer as a result of applying this refund method.
7.11 The Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Service Provider without undue delay, but in no case later than 14 days from the date of sending the notice of withdrawal to the Service Provider.
7.12 In the event of a written withdrawal from the consumer, it is sufficient to send a statement of withdrawal within 14 days.
7.13 The consumer complies with the deadline if he returns or delivers the product (s) before the end of the 14-day period. Return is considered to have been completed on time if the consumer sends the product before the deadline.
7.14 The consumer only bears the direct cost of returning the product, unless the business has agreed to bear this cost.
7.15 The Service Provider is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs resulting from the choice of a mode of transport other than the cheapest standard mode of transport offered by the Service Provider.
7.16 The refund may be withheld by the Service Provider until the goods (s) have been returned or the Consumer has provided proof that they have been returned: the earlier of the two dates shall be taken into account.
7.17 If the Consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he may indicate this at one of the contact details of the Service Provider in writing (either with the help of the attached data sheet), by telephone or even in person. In the case of a written notification by post, the date of posting is taken into account, and in the case of a telephone notification, our indication on the telephone is taken into account. In case of signaling by post, the Service Provider accepts signaling as a recommended item or package. You can return the ordered product to the Consumer Service Provider by post or by courier service.
7.18 The consumer is only liable for depreciation resulting from use in excess of that required to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
7.19 Decree No. 45/2014 on the detailed rules of contracts between a consumer and a business. (II.26.) Government Decree is available here.
7.20 Directive 2011/83 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council is available here.
7.21 The Consumer may also contact the Service Provider with other complaints at the contact details provided in these Regulations.
7.22 The right of withdrawal belongs only to Users who are consumers according to the Civil Code.
7.23 The right of withdrawal does not apply to the company, ie the person who is in the profession, self-employment or business.
7.24. Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal:
7.24.1 If the Consumer wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal, he is obliged to indicate his intention to withdraw at the contact details of the Service Provider.
7.24.2 The consumer exercises his right of withdrawal within the deadline if he sends his statement of withdrawal before the expiry of the 14th day from the receipt of the product. In the case of a written withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the statement of withdrawal within 14 days. When notifying by post, the date of posting and, in the case of notification by email or fax, the time of sending the email or fax will be taken into account.7.24.3 In case of withdrawal, the Consumer is obliged to return the ordered product to the address of the Service Provider without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the publication of his statement of withdrawal. The deadline is considered met if you send the product before the 14-day deadline (so you do not have to arrive within 14 days). The customer shall bear the costs incurred in connection with the return of the goods due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
7.24.4 However, the Service Provider is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs that result from the cheapest standard mode of transport offered by the Service Provider.
resulting from the choice of a different mode of transport. The Consumer also exercises his right of withdrawal in the period between the date of concluding the contract and the date of receipt of the product.
7.24.5 In case of sale and purchase of several products, if the delivery of each product takes place at different times, the buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal within 14 days from the receipt of the last delivered product or product consisting of several lots or pieces.
The debtor will perform incorrectly if the service does not meet the quality requirements set out in the contract or legislation at the time of performance. The debtor will not perform erroneously if the creditor was aware of the error at the time of concluding the contract or should have been aware of the error at the time of concluding the contract.
A clause in a contract between a consumer and a business which derogates from the provisions of this Chapter relating to the warranty and guarantee of supplies to the detriment of the consumer shall be void.
1. 8.1 In what cases can the User exercise his right to warranty for supplies?
In the event of faulty performance by the Service Provider, the User may assert a warranty claim against the Service Provider in accordance with the rules of the Civil Code.
2. 8.2 What rights does the User have based on his / her warranty claim?
The User may, at his / her option, make the following supply warranty claims: he / she may request repair or replacement, unless it is impossible to meet the claim chosen by the User or it would entail a disproportionate additional cost for the business compared to the fulfillment of his other claim. If the repair or replacement has not been requested or could not be requested, the User may request a proportionate reduction of the consideration or the defect at the expense of the business. You may transfer from your chosen supply warranty right to another, however, the cost of the transfer shall be borne by the User, unless it was justified or given by the company.
3. 8.3 What is the deadline for the User to enforce his warranty claim?
The user is obliged to report the defect immediately after its discovery, but not later than within two months from the discovery of the defect. However, please note that you may no longer exercise your warranty rights beyond the two-year limitation period from the performance of the contract.
4. 8.4 To whom can you assert your warranty claim?
The User may enforce his or her warranty claim against the Service Provider.
5. 8.5 What are the other conditions for enforcing your warranty rights?
Within six months of the performance, there are no conditions other than the notification of the error to enforce the warranty claim, if the User proves that the product or service was provided by the company operating the webshop. However, after the expiration of six months from the performance, the User is obliged to prove that the defect recognized by the User already existed at the time of performance.
6. Product Warranty
7. 8.6 In what cases can the User exercise his product warranty right?
In the event of a defect in a movable thing (product), the User may, at his or her choice, assert a claim for a warranty for supplies or a product warranty.
8. 8.7 What rights does the User have based on his product warranty claim?
As a product warranty claim, the User may only request the repair or replacement of a defective product.
9. 8.8 In which cases is the product considered defective?
A product is defective if it does not meet the quality requirements in force at the time of placing on the market or if it does not have the characteristics specified by the manufacturer.
10. 8.9 What is the deadline for the User to enforce his product warranty claim?
The product warranty claim can be enforced by the User within two years from the placing of the product on the market by the manufacturer. Upon expiry of this period, he shall lose this entitlement.
11. 8.10 Against whom and under what other conditions can you assert your product warranty claim?
You can only make a product warranty claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the movable item. In the event of a product warranty claim, the User must prove the defect of the product.
12. 8.11 In which cases is the manufacturer (distributor) released from its product warranty obligation?
The manufacturer (distributor) is only released from its product warranty obligation if he can prove that:
the product was not manufactured or marketed in the course of his non - business activities, or
the defect was not detectable at the time of placing on the market according to the state of the art or
o - the defect of the product results from the application of legislation or a mandatory official regulation.
It is sufficient for the manufacturer (distributor) to prove a reason for the exemption.
Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot claim supplies and product warranties at the same time, in parallel. However, if your product warranty claim is successfully enforced, you can assert your warranty claim against the manufacturer for the replaced product or repaired part.
14. 8.12 In what cases can a consumer exercise his right to a guarantee?
In case of defective performance, Decree 151/2003 on the mandatory warranty for certain durable consumer goods. (IX. 22.) of the Government, the Service Provider is obliged to provide a guarantee if the user qualifies as a consumer.
15. 8.13 What rights does the user have under the warranty and within what period?
The warranty period is one year. The warranty period begins on the day the goods are handed over to the consumer or, if the commissioning is carried out by the distributor or his agent, on the day of commissioning.
Based on your warranty claim at the option of the holder
1. i. repair or replacement, unless it is impossible to fulfill the chosen warranty or would impose a disproportionate additional cost on the debtor compared to the performance of another warranty, taking into account the value of the service in good condition, the seriousness of the breach and the performance of the warranty. caused damage to interests; obsession
2. ii. may demand a proportionate reduction in the consideration, have the defect rectified or remedied at the debtor's expense, or withdraw from the contract if the debtor has not undertaken the repair or replacement, (...) is unable to fulfill this obligation, or if the creditor his interest in repair or replacement has ceased.
There is no room for withdrawal due to a minor error.
The repair or replacement shall be carried out within a reasonable period of time, taking into account the characteristics of the thing and the intended use of the right holder, in the interests of the right holder.
16. 8.14 When is a company released from its warranty obligation?
The Service Provider is released from its warranty obligation only if it proves that the cause of the defect arose after the performance. Please note that due to the same defect, you cannot assert a warranty and guarantee claim or a product warranty and guarantee claim at the same time, in parallel, otherwise
on the other hand, the consumer has the rights arising from the warranty regardless of the rights described in the product and supply warranty chapters.
17. 8.15 The Service Provider is not liable for damages resulting from natural wear and tear beyond the warranty period (professional life expectancy).
18. 8.16 Furthermore, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from improper or negligent handling, excessive use, or effects other than those specified, or other improper use of the products after the transfer of the risk of damage.
19. 8.17 If the consumer claims a replacement within three working days of purchase (commissioning) due to the defect of the consumer product, the Service Provider is obliged to replace the consumer product, provided that the defect prevents the intended use.
9. Warranty Procedure
1. 9.1 In a contract between a consumer and a business, the agreement of the parties may not deviate from the provisions of the regulation to the detriment of the consumer.
2. 9.2 It is the consumer's responsibility to prove the conclusion of the contract (by invoice or even just a receipt).
3. 9.3 The costs related to the fulfillment of the warranty obligation shall be borne by the Service Provider (Section 6: 166 of the Civil Code).
4. 9.4 The Service Provider is obliged to keep a record of the consumer's warranty or guarantee claim notified to him.
5. 9.5 A copy of the report shall be provided to the consumer without delay and in a verifiable manner.
6. 9.6 If the Service Provider is unable to declare the fulfillment of the consumer's warranty or guarantee claim at the time of notification, it shall notify the consumer of its position within five working days in a verifiable manner, including the reason for the rejection and the possibility to turn to the conciliation body.
7. 9.7 The Service Provider is obliged to keep the report for three years from the date of its collection and to present it at the request of the audit authority.
8. 9.8 The Service Provider shall endeavor to carry out the repair or replacement within a maximum of fifteen days.
10. Miscellaneous Provisions
1. 10.1 The Service Provider is entitled to use a contributor to fulfill its obligations. He is fully liable for his unlawful conduct, as if he had committed the unlawful conduct himself.
2. 10.2 If any part of these Rules becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining parts.
3. 10.3 If the Service Provider does not exercise its right under the Regulations, the failure to exercise the right shall not be considered a waiver of the given right. A waiver of any right is only valid if expressly stated in writing. The fact that the Service Provider does not strictly adhere to any of the essential conditions or stipulations of the Regulations does not mean
that it waives its right to insist on strict compliance with that condition or clause at a later date.
4. 10.4 The Service Provider and the User shall try to settle their disputes amicably.
5. 10.5 The parties state that the Service Provider's webshop operates in Hungary and is also maintained here. As the site can also be visited from other countries, the users expressly acknowledge that the applicable law in relation to the user and the Service Provider is Hungarian law. If the user is a consumer, then Pp. Pursuant to Section 26 (1), the court of the defendant's (consumer's) domicile shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the consumer in disputes arising from this contract.
11. Complaint handling procedure
1. 11.1 The purpose of our store is to fulfill all orders in the appropriate quality, with the complete satisfaction of the customer. If the User still has a complaint regarding the contract or its performance, he / she may submit his / her complaint to the above telephone, e-mail address or by letter.
2. 11.2 The Service Provider shall immediately investigate the oral complaint and remedy it if necessary. If the customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, or it is not possible to investigate the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall immediately take minutes of the complaint and its position, and provide a copy to the customer.
3. 11.3 You will respond to the Service in writing within 30 days. It shall state the reasons for rejecting the complaint. The Service Provider shall keep the record of the complaint and a copy of the response for five years and present it to the inspection authorities upon request.
4. 11.4 You are informed that if your complaint is rejected, you may initiate proceedings with an official or conciliation body with your complaint, as follows:
5. 11.5 The Consumer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Protection Authority:
387/2016 on the designation of the consumer protection authority. (XII. 2.) of the Government, the district office and the district office of the county seat act in administrative matters in the first instance, and the Pest County Government Office acts with national competence in the second instance. Contact details of the district offices: http://jarasinfo.gov.hu
6. 11.6 In the event of a complaint from the Consumer, he has the opportunity to contact a conciliation body, the contact details of which can be found here:
o Bács-Kiskun County Conciliation Board Address: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4. Telephone number: (76) 501-525, (76) 501-500 Fax number: (76) 501-538 Name: Mátyus Mariann E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Fejér County Conciliation Board Address: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány út 9 / a Telephone number: (32) 520-860 Fax number: (32) 520-862 Name: Dr. Erik Pongó E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Hajdú-Bihar County Conciliation Board Address: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10. Phone number: (52) 500-749
Fax number: (52) 500-720 Name: Dr. Zsolt Hajnal E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Baranya County Conciliation Board Address: 7625 Pécs, Majorossy Imre u. 36. Mailing address: 7602 Pécs, Pf. 109. Telephone number: (72) 507-154 Fax number: (72) 507-152 Name: Dr. József Bodnár E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Pest County Conciliation Board Address: 1119 Budapest, Etele út 59-61. 2. em. 240. Telephone number: (1) -269-0703 Fax number: (1) -269-0703 Name: dr. Károly Csanádi E-mail address: email@example.com Website address: www.panaszrendezes.hu
o Heves County Conciliation Board Address: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15. Mailing address: 3301 Eger, Pf. 440. Telephone number: (36) 416-660 / 105 extension Fax number: (36) 323-615 Name: Tünde Pintérné Dobó E -mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Békés County Conciliation Board Address: 5601 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5. Telephone number: (66) 324-976, 446-354, 451-775 Fax number: (66) 324-976 Name: Dr. László Bagdi E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Somogy County Conciliation Board Address: 7400 Kaposvár, Anna utca 6. Telephone number: (82) 501-000 Fax number: (82) 501-046 Name: Dr. Novák Ferenc E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County Conciliation Board Address: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park 8. Telephone number: (56) 510-610 Fax number: (56) 370-005
o Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County Conciliation Board Address: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1. Telephone number: (46) 501-091, 501-870 Fax number: (46) 501-099 Name: Dr. Péter Tulipán E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County Conciliation Board Address: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2. Telephone number: (42) 311-544, (42) 420-180 Fax number: (42) 311-750 Name: Görömbeiné dr. Katalin Balmaz E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Komárom-Esztergom County Conciliation Board Address: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36. Phone number: (34) 513-010 Fax number: (34) 316-259 Name: Dr. György Rozsnyói E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Budapest Conciliation Board Address: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99. Telephone number: (1) 488-2131 Fax number: (1) 488-2186 Name: Dr. György Baranovszky E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Tolna County Conciliation Board Address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6. Telephone number: (22) 510-310 Fax number: (22) 510-312 Name: Kirst László E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Nógrád County Conciliation Board Tolna County Conciliation Board Address: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25. Phone number: (74) 411-661 Fax number: (74) 411-456 Name: Tibor Mátyás E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Csongrád County Conciliation Board Address: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12. Telephone number: (62) 554-250 / 118 extension Fax number: (62) 426-149 Name: László Dékány, Zoltán Jerney E-mail address: email@example.com;
o Győr-Moson-Sopron County Conciliation Board Address: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10 / a. Telephone number: (96) 520-202; 520-217 Fax number: (96) 520-218 Name: László Horváth E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
o Vas County Conciliation Board Address: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2. Phone number: (94) 312-356 Fax number: (94) 316-936 Name: Dr. Zoltán Kövesdi E-mail address: email@example.com
o Zala County Conciliation Board Address: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi utca 24. Phone number: (92) 550-513 Fax number: (92) 550-525 Name: dr. Csaba Koczka E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Veszprém County Conciliation Board Address: 8200 Veszprém, Budapest u. 3. Telephone number: (88) 429-008 Fax number: (88) 412-150 Name: Dr. László Óvári E-mail address: email@example.com
7. 11.7 The Conciliation Body shall be responsible for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The task of the conciliation body is to try to reach an agreement between the parties in order to settle the consumer dispute, failing which it will decide on the matter in order to ensure simple, fast, efficient and cost-effective enforcement of consumer rights. At the request of the consumer or the Service Provider, the conciliation body shall advise on the rights and obligations of the consumer.
8. 11.8 In the case of a cross-border consumer dispute related to an online sales contract or an online service contract, only the conciliation body operating under the auspices of the Budapest Chamber of Commerce and Industry shall have jurisdiction.
9. 11.9 In the event of a consumer complaint, you can use the EU online dispute resolution platform. Using the platform requires a simple registration in the European Commission's system by clicking here. After registration, the consumer can submit his complaint via the online website at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
10. 11.10 The Service Provider is obliged to cooperate in the conciliation body proceedings. In this context, it shall send its reply to the conciliation body and ensure the participation of the person authorized to reach an agreement at the hearing. If the registered office or premises of the company are not registered in the county of the chamber operating the territorially competent conciliation body, the obligation of the company to cooperate includes offering the possibility of concluding a written agreement according to the needs of the consumer.
11. 11.11 If the consumer does not turn to a conciliation body or the proceedings have not resulted in a result, the consumer has the opportunity to go to court to settle the dispute. The action must be brought by means of an application containing the following information:
o the court seised;
o the names, domiciles and legal status of the parties and their representatives;
o the right to be enforced, stating the facts and evidence on which it is based;
o the data from which the jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the court can be determined;
o a firm request for a court decision.
The application must be accompanied by the document or a copy thereof, the content of which is relied on as evidence.
The images on our pages are to be considered as samples, we do not take any responsibility for the discrepancies, but we strive to ensure that the product images reflect reality as much as possible.
1. 12.1 Since peak-sport.hu, as a website, qualifies as a copyright work, it is prohibited to download (duplicate), re-transmit to the public, otherwise use, electronically store, process and sell the content appearing on the website or any part thereof. without your written consent.
2. 12.2 Even in the case of written consent, any material may be taken from the peak-sport.hu website and its database only with reference to the given website.
3. 12.3 The Service Provider reserves all rights to all elements of its service, its domain names, the secondary domain names formed with them and the Internet advertising space.
4. 12.4 It is forbidden to adapt or decipher the content of the peak-sport.hu website or certain parts; unfair use of user IDs and passwords; use of any application with which the shopsport.hu website or any part thereof can be modified or indexed.
5. 12.5 The name peak-sport.hu enjoys copyright protection, its use, except for the reference, is possible only with the written consent of the Service Provider.
Data of the data controlle:
Name: Peak Sport and Health Kft. (Service Provider)
Registered office: 1037 Budapest Szépvölgyi út 39.
Company registration number: 01 09 899736
Phone: + 36-30 / 815-2483
Representatives of data management: Péter Dorogi Managing Director
1. Visitors to the website Stakeholders in connection with the use of the website in connection with the use of the website In case of a purchase in a shop, they have the opportunity to provide information and data about themselves. The Ltd. handles only the personal data which the persons concerned have provided to the Ltd. during the registration on the website https://peak-sport.hu or during the order voluntarily, in the possession of information on the conditions and method of data management, and for which the Ltd. The data subject has given his or her prior, express and voluntary consent to the processing of personal data by. If the data subject does not register on the website or does not use the available services (purchase), the data controller will not collect or process any personal data concerning the data subject in a way that would allow the data subject to be identified. The use of our website is not conditional on the provision of your personal data, unless it is necessary to provide additional information to the data subject at your own request (registration, purchase). When our website is used by a data subject, we store data on our servers for various security reasons. Such information may include the name of the relevant ISP, the name of the website from which you accessed our site, the websites you visit from our site, and the IP address of the person concerned. This data may also be used to identify the data subject, but we will not use it for such purposes. We use the data from time to time for statistical purposes, but we keep the anonymity of each user so that the person cannot be identified. If you have this information within the Ltd. provided to others, we will ensure compliance with appropriate data protection regulations by technical and organizational means. By visiting the website, the data subject consents to the data controller recording the data and information written in this section, which data are not linked to other personal user data, the data subject cannot be identified on the basis of this data. Only the controller has access to such data.
2.The primary purpose of the use of such data is to enable the data controller to operate the website properly, which requires, in particular, the monitoring of traffic data on the website and the prevention of possible abuses related to the use of the website. Purpose of data management: during the visit to the website, the data controller (Service Provider) records the visitor data in order to control the operation of the services, personalized service and prevent misuse. Legal basis for data management: voluntary consent of the data subject. Server operator: Petend Kft. Headquarters: 1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 39. Activity related to data management: server operation II. Registration Personal data is collected during registration or purchase on the website. Reporting is voluntary. Those who register on the website of the Ltd. acknowledge and expressly consent to the Ltd., as data controller, treating the personal data provided in connection with the services in accordance with the purpose of data management until revoked. The personal data of the data subject remains with the Ltd. as a data controller and only reaches data processors or servers who act on our behalf and are liable to us. We will not pass on your personal data to third parties in any form without the express written consent of the data subject, unless the data subject has given his or her consent or is required to do so by law. Scope of managed data: surname and first name, e-mail address, user password, request for the relevant newsletter optional data: fan card number, fan discount card ID Purpose of data management: registration and contact with data subjects, fulfillment of orders, accounting obligations, purchase documentation . Legal basis for data management: voluntary consent of the data subject, Eker. TV. 13 / A. -the. Accounting. TV. Section 169 (2), Grt. Section 6 (5) Duration of data management: The Ltd. carries out its data based on the express and voluntary consent of the data subject for an indefinite period of time, until the data processing consent given by the data subject is revoked or the data processing purpose specified in this data protection statement expires. If the person concerned wishes to cancel his / her registration, he / she can do so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Peak Sport and Health Kft. 1037 Budapest, Szépvölgyi út 39. III. Data management related to the orders of registered stakeholders / users: The data subject (customer) consents to the data controller (Service Provider) forwarding the data provided during the purchase to PDS Hungary Kft (Headquarters: 1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 3. II. Em.) that the ordered products are delivered by PDS. The data controller (Service Provider) undertakes to transmit only the data necessary for delivery to PDS. Purpose of data management: fulfillment of orders, registration of orders, delivery of ordered products, issuance of invoices
3. Scope of managed data: surname and first name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address or delivery address Additional data during the purchase, which is recorded by the Ltd.: 1. Date of placing the order 2. Method of delivery (home delivery, personal collection) 3. Method of payment (credit card payment, cash) 4. Have you reached the age of 16 Legal basis for data processing: Article 6 of the GDPR. (a) (stakeholder consent) and (b) (necessary for the performance of the contract). Duration of data management: until the end of the data management purpose set out in this privacy statement. ARC. Data management related to orders of unregistered customers: Registration is not required for purchases on the website, so visitors can order / purchase a product without registration. The data subject (customer) consents to the data controller (Service Provider) forwarding the data provided during the purchase to PDS Hungary Kft (Headquarters: 1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 3. 2nd floor), taking into account that the delivery of the ordered products is carried out by PDS performs. The data controller (Service Provider) undertakes to transmit only the data necessary for delivery to PDS. Purpose of data management: fulfillment of an order, delivery of ordered products, issuance of an invoice Scope of managed data: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, place of residence, location, additional data during the purchase, which is recorded by the Ltd.: 1. Date of placing the order 2. Method of delivery (home delivery, personal receipt) 3. Method of payment (credit card payment, cash) 4. Have you reached the age of 16 Legal basis of data management: GDPR 6. article. (a) (stakeholder consent) and (b) (necessary for the performance of the contract). Duration of data management: until the end of the data management purpose set out in this privacy statement. V. Payment for ordered products: In case of card payment, the data of the bank card and the card transaction can be obtained from OTP Mobil Kft. (Cg. 01-09-174466; registered office: 1093 Budapest, Közraktár u. 30-32. In this case, the data controller does not have access to any The data subject has the opportunity to pay for the ordered product in person, in cash Data transfer: in case of choosing a credit card payment method, the payer's ID, the amount, date and time of the transaction are OTP Mobil Kft. (Cg. 01-09-174466; registered office: 1093 Budapest, 30-32 Közraktár Street.
4. In case of delivery of the products, the name of the customer, the given delivery address and telephone number, as well as the value of the order are P D S Hungary Kft (Headquarters: 1052 Budapest, Deák Ferenc tér 3. II. em.) points (a) (stakeholder consent) and (b) (required for the performance of the contract). VI. Newsletter For those who have subscribed to the newsletter, the Ltd. may send free information and advertisements - primarily by e-mail - about its news to the User's e-mail address at regular intervals. Unsubscribing from the newsletter service is provided by the Ltd. The Ltd. analyzes the data and user habits of customers, clients and interested parties at the contact details provided by them, at https://shop.fradi.hu/. The collection of data for marketing purposes constitutes profiling in accordance with Article 4 (4) of the GDPR. Based on the data provided voluntarily and explicitly by the stakeholders / users, as well as on the basis of purchase data, profiling takes place, on the basis of which the Ltd. is able to send targeted content to consumers. The purpose of data management: to send e-mail newsletters to those interested, to display marketing messages. Legal basis for data processing: voluntary consent of the data subject, Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, and legitimate interest of the data controller: secure operation of the website, Eker. TV. 13 / A. § and Grt. Section 6 (5). The range of data managed: date, time, e-mail address, name, subscription and unsubscription, computer IP address. Duration of data processing: until the data subject's consent is withdrawn (until unsubscribed from the newsletter). VII. Use of a data processor The data processor may not make a decision concerning data management without the consent of the data controller, may not perform data processing for purposes other than the provisions of the data controller, and may perform its tasks only on the instructions of the data controller. The Ltd. uses a data processor in connection with the ordered products. VIII. Data security The Ltd. handles the personal data provided to it in all cases in compliance with the valid Hungarian and European legislation and ethical requirements, and in all cases takes the technical and organizational measures necessary for the proper secure data management. The data controller declares that it ensures the protection of the customer's data, in particular the personal data of individuals and the business secrets of legal persons or organizations without legal personality. The Ltd. is not responsible if the customer's data has come to the knowledge of a third party for any reason attributable to the customer. Data from a person under the age of 16 who has not reached the age of 16 will only be collected and processed with the prior consent of a parent or legal representative. The legal representative has the right to view the information provided by the child and / or order its deletion upon request
5. By law, the consent or subsequent approval of the legal representative of a minor who has reached the age of 16 does not require the consent of his or her legal representative. IX. Rights of data subjects (customers): The natural persons whose personal data are managed by the Ltd. for any reason have the following rights with regard to the data management of the Ltd.: right to information: The owner of personal data has the right specified in this chapter You can practice with your request to. At the request of the customer qualifying as a natural person, the data controller (Service Provider) shall provide information on the data managed by the Customer, their source, the purpose, legal basis, duration, name of the data processor, as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days from receipt of the request. and, in the case of transfers of personal data, the legal basis and the recipient of the transfer (see above). The data controller shall provide the data subject with a copy of the personal data which are the subject of the data processing. The controller may charge a fee based on administrative costs for additional copies requested by the data subject. If the data subject has submitted the request electronically, the information shall be provided in electronic format, unless the data subject requests otherwise. right to rectification: If the Ltd. handles any personal data of the personal data holder inaccurately or incompletely, the right holder may request the Ltd. to correct the inaccurately processed personal data immediately or to supplement the incompletely processed personal data without delay. on the basis of data provided and verified by the right to forget: The owner of personal data is entitled to request the deletion of his personal data from all the records of the Kft. Upon receipt of this request, the Ltd. shall immediately delete the personal data requested to be deleted if one of the following reasons exists: (a) personal data are not necessary for the purpose for which the data were processed; (b) the controller of the personal data has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and there is no other legal basis for the processing; c) it is proved that the personal data was handled illegally by the Ltd.; d) due to a legal obligation, the Company is obliged to delete personal data.
the right to restrict data processing: The owner of personal data is entitled to request the Ltd. to restrict data processing concerning his personal data if: a.) the owner of the personal data disputes the accuracy of the personal data collected and stored by the Ltd., for the period related to the examination of the accuracy of these data; or b.) the data processing performed by the Ltd. is illegal and the owner of the personal data objects to the deletion of the personal data collected and stored; or c.) the purpose of the data processing has ceased and the Ltd. does not need the personal data collected and stored, but the owner of the personal data requests further (limited) data processing in order to submit, validate or protect his / her legal claim; obsession
6. d.) the owner of the personal data exercises the right to protest during the investigation of the legality of the right to protest. e.) the right to data portability With regard to personal data that the Ltd. handles in an automated manner with the consent of the owner of the personal data, the owner of the personal data may request the Ltd. to provide the personal data provided by the Ltd. in electronic format - as defined in Article 20 (1) of the GDPR. the right to protest The owner of the personal data may protest against the data processing of his / her personal data by the Ltd., if the Ltd. performs the data processing in order to enforce the legitimate interest of the Ltd. or a third party. The customer is entitled to object to the processing of his personal data by the data controller (Service Provider), especially if the personal data is used or possibly transmitted for the purpose of direct business acquisition, public opinion polling or scientific research, or if the personal data is processed or transmitted exclusively to the data controller. (Service Provider) or to enforce the legitimate interest of the data controller (Service Provider), data recipient or third party, except in the case of mandatory data management, and in other cases specified by law. The data controller (Service Provider) is obliged to examine the protest within the shortest time from the submission of the relevant request, but not later than within 15 days, to decide on its validity and to inform the applicant in writing of its decision. If the Customer does not agree with the decision, or the data controller (Service Provider) fails to comply with the above deadline, the customer qualifying as a natural person may apply to a court within 30 days from the announcement of the decision or the last day of the open deadline. Remedies and complaints can be lodged with the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c. Phone: 06- 1-391-1400 Fax: 06-1-391-1410 E-mail: email@example.com Website: naih.hu
Peak Sport and Health Kft.