Immunetec Antimicrobial Hand & Skin Care Cream is a unique Hungarian innovation, containing silver-ions as active agents. The cream kills all bacteria and fungi and also deactivates selective viruses. It prevents bacteria from reproducing up to 4 hours or until the next hand wash or skin cleansing. Using Immunetec Cream provides protection from viruses, bacteria and fungi for the whole family. Equip yourself with the invisible silver shield!
Main features of the Immunetec Antimicrobial Hand & Skin Care Cream:
- Does not dry skin, moisturizes.
- Based upon clinical trials, it is more effective than alcohol-based disinfectants. (National Public Health and Medical Officer Service test number: KJMI-DDD- 12869-2/2018)
- Dermatologically tested. Tests showed that even people with positive medical history of allergy, eczema and irritated skin had no allergic reaction. Helps reducing eczema. (No: B 71554/17126/20)
- Kills 99.9% of germs.
- Long lasting effect until next hand wash.
- Forms a protective layer on skin, acting as a silver shield.
Areas of use:
- feet/between toes (eliminates odors of socks)
- even injured or irritated skin
How does the Cream fights pathogens?
Silver-ions concentrate on treated skin surface and will immediately react when coming in contact with bacteria. As soon as microbes appear on the skin, silver-ions in the cream will engage by killing all pathogens and by preventing their reproduction. When applying conventional disinfectants, bacteria may mutate or develop a protective hemlock. Silver-ions in Immunetec Cream, however, will destroy them immediately leaving them unable to mutate or reproduce.
How to use:
Apply after cleansing and drying the skin surface on hand or elsewhere. Apply a generous amount and spread evenly. Do not leave untreated spots on skin. The long lasting effect will kill all bacteria, fungi and selective viruses (including Norovirus, H1N1) until the next hand wash or cleansing.
For everyday use. Can be applied regularly.
KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN’S REACH
EXTERNAL USE ONLY
No known side effects.
Immunetec’s innovative solutions:
- Efficiency demonstrated during clinical trials.
- Hungarian innovation (patent pending)
- Microbiological tests were performed in the independent laboratory of Industrial Microbiological Services Ltd. to demonstrate antimicrobial efficacy.
- Tested and approved by the Hungarian National Public Health Center (NNK). – test number: KJMI-DDD-12869-2/2018 , NNK report: 54828-2/2019/JIF, NNK licence number:54828-3/2019/JIF
- Product type: PT1 (Human Healthcare: disinfectant used on skin)
- CPNP product reference number: 2723084
- Decreases the number of germs by 99,9%.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN NANO PARTICLES. *
- Alcohol- and chlorine-free
- Not tested on animals
* Nano silver particles are used in many products for their antibacterial effect, but it is not emphasized that these antibacterial agents can lead to antibiotic resistance and also damage many cell types other than bacteria. Studies have shown that nano silver inhibits the growth of sperm cells. Tests on animals found that these nano particles have toxic effect on liver cells, the nervous system, lungs, and can even damage DNA structure.