Effects of ViroStop spray:
- creates a protective film on the mucous membrane that physically prevents the penetration of bacteria and viruses into the body,
- has an antibacterial effect of killing bacteria and viruses,
- like the most advanced antiviral agents (eg, preparations against avian and swine flu), it inhibits the enzyme neuraminidase on the surface of viruses, so the virus can not get into the cells and multiply
- significantly strengthens the immune system, improves its resistance to infections
- due to high content of polyphenols, it has a strong antioxidant effect
- the spray form allows easy application and uniform distribution of preparation on the oral and pharyngeal mucosa.
How to use:
Start with the use of spray ViroStop immediately at the first signs of cold / sore throat, sneezing / before the disease develops. Also use it if you are at risk of infection.
A medical device is intended for adults and children over 6 years.
Prevention: Apply 2x5 sprays into the mouth, children older than 6 years is given 2 x 2 sprays per day.
In a case of acute condition: Apply 3x5 sprays into the mouth, children older than 6 years is given 3 x 2 sprays a day.